Why should you have your feet cared for on a regular basis?
- The average person walks about 18,000 steps a day
- Regular foot care is important as walking comfortably without pain is key to successful ageing
- The average person walks more than 100,000 miles in their lifetime - this equates to 4 times the circumference of the globe
- 2 1/2 times our body weight goes through our feet 9 1/2 thousand times a day
- Most people neglect their feet, when they should be treated with the same care as the rest of the body
- Foot care is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- When you run, pressure on your feet can exceed your body weight by four times